Project Management in Dorset, Devon, and Somerset.
From the moment you register we will provide the following services:
- An initial in depth discussion with RSJ to understand your requirements for the building project.
- Plan the project with Architectural building specialists which will provide a brief for the scheme.
- The Architectural Consultant will then be instructed to survey and measure, so that plans of the existing building can be drawn.
- Initial sketches will be prepared providing various ideas for the property. These will be passed to all parties for discussion and help to provide the optimum design achievable.
- When a verbal agreement has been reached with all parties (including the planning officer). Formal plans will be drawn based on earlier discussions and amendments.
- A formal detailed planning application will then be submitted to the relevant district council for their consideration.
- Once the relevant planning permissions have been granted. Architectural Specialists will prepare drawings and a specification for formal Building Regulation submission. The Building Regulations will then be submitted to the relevant Building Control.
- Tenders will be sent to selected builders, plumbers, electricians, kitchen fitters, bathroom companies etc using the specification provided by the plan.
- All quotes will then be assessed and analysed by quality of workmanship, value for money, time frame.
- We will then coordinate all of the elements above so that we have the best contractors to complete the building project at the most competitive price and on time.
- We will plan the project, time, trades, materials and budgets.
- We will attend all meetings with Professionals and Tradesmen as and when required. To make sure the project moves smoothly.
- We will be your agent for the site, so that any potential problems are ironed out and therefore avoid any impact on the build.
- We will keep you regularly updated, provide regular pictures and a monthly spreadsheet so that you can instantly see you project progress.
- All receipts and guarantees will be kept during the build and handed over at completion.
We will make sure building control are kept informed at every stage and the contractors meet their requirements.
- All tradesman and invoices are paid via the RSJ project management client account.
Overall we will help you every step of the way until your building project or property renovation is completed!
If you have any further questions or you would like to have an informal chat to discuss your building project please do not hesitate to contact us today to find out more.Share